Saturday, February 23, 2013

Select Discography Downloads, plus a small batch of t-shirts

Selling stuff has never been KD's forte...so all bandcamp releases (except the split tape with Ivan the Tolerable...still got a bunch) are name your own price downloads...this means free.  Don't feel bad about entering "0" for price on this, Periscope Breath, or Digital Dingoes...I'm just happy if someone wants to hear this stuff.
However, if you feel like paying something, all funds will be put into my label.

kaleidoscopedeath.bandcamp.com

periscopebreath.bandcamp.com

digitaldingoes.bandcamp.com


I'm making a small batch of t-shirts soon.
This is the design:

3 comments:

  1. when do you reckon those shirts will be ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be ready within the next week...I'll post something up here about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so my hook-up with the shirts is taking a bit longer than expected...not sure when they'll be ready...

    ReplyDelete